Osaka Tiger Bldg. 5F, 3-4, 4 Chome, Bingo Machi, Chuo-ku, Osaka CityMAP
|Number of employees||180|
|Business sites||11 sites in Japan|
|Overseas joint venture||1|
|List of Officers||Chairman and Representative Director Takao Murayama|
President and Representative Director Seiji Miyake
Senior Managing Director Rui Murayama General Manager of Purchasing Department
Director Kazushige Ikubo Tokyo Branch Office Manager / Hokkaido Branch Office Manager
Director Hiroyuki Tanaka Wakayama Branch Office Manager / Chugoku Shikoku Branch Office Manager
|Reference Banks||Shoko Chukin Bank, Osaka Branch
Mizuho Bank, Semba Branch
MUFJ Bank, Semba Chuo Branch
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Bingo Cho Branch
Kansai Mirai Bank, Honmachi Sales Department
|1950||October||Ichiro Torii and his staff established Seiwa Shokai Co., Ltd. in Yokobori, Higashi Ward, Osaka City.
They started a wholesale business, dealing in various organic fertilizers.
|1952||January||Constructed a compounding factory in Fujiidera City, Osaka.|
|1953||August||Concluded a business alliance with Tokyo Trading Co., Ltd. (the current Mitsubishi Corporation) to purchase raw materials and sell products.|
|1958||November||Constructed their No. 2 Fujiidera factory for the purpose of manufacturing chemical fertilizers.|
|1960||October||Constructed the Moji factory in Kitakyushu City, Fukuoka.
Started integrated production of superphosphate lime, chemical fertilizers, and compounded fertilizers.
Company name changed to the current Seiwa Fertilizer Ind., Co., Ltd.
|1969||October||Constructed their Wakayama factory in Nanko, Wakayama City(moved the 2nd Fujiidera factory to this location).|
|1971||September||With a capital infusion of 20 million yen when Mitsubishi Corporation joined the business, their capital was increased to 60 million yen.|
|1974||December||An additional 40 million yen increased their capital to 100 million yen.|
|1975||May||Constructed their Kyushu factory in Mizumaki Machi, Onga Gun, Fukuoka(moved the Moji factory mixed-fertilizer production facility to this location).|
|1980||February||Constructed a fertilizer manufacturing plant in Iwaki City, Fukushima.|
|1987||March||Constructed a rental building in Fujiidera City, Osaka. (The Fujiidera Daiichi Factory was moved to the Wakayama Factory site, and its former site was used as the site of the new rental building).|
|September||The Headquarters was moved to the current location.|
|1988||September||Established a joint venture in Qingdao, China and started producing compounded fertilizers there.|
|1989||August||The trading department was established as a full-fledged trading operation when the trading and organic fertilizer businesses were transferred to the parent company.|
|1996||July||Established a joint venture in Guizhou, China where production of fused phosphate was started.|
|2003||July||The former Moji factory and the former Kyushu factory were relocated and merged, and began operation as a new Kyushu factory in Wakamatsu Ward, Kitakyushu City, Fukuoka.
Constructed a liquid fertilizer manufacturing plant in Takahashi City, Okayama, and equipment was transferred from the Wakayama factory.
|2015||October||The Trading Department was reorganized into an Overseas Business Headquarters in line with the expansion of the export business, no longer limited to trading with China.|
|2018||July||Established the Tokyo branch as a new base for the overseas business headquarters.|