Seiwa Fertilizer Ind. Co., Ltd. and its affiliated companies (herein “we”, “us”, and “our”) recognize the importance of personal information and in order to thoroughly protect it, we will comply with laws and guidelines applicable to the protection of personal information.
- 1. Definitions
- Personal Information: means any information relating to an individual who can be identified or identifiable from its data, therein such as, a name, birthdate, postal address, phone or mobile numbers, or an online identifier.
- 2. Personal Information Collection and Use
- We will collect personal information for the use of following purposes; to provide sales services such as orders from a customer, to respond to inquiries and requests for our products, for employment screening, and for other related or incidental works or services in relations to the services described above.
Personal information to be collected shall not exceed the limit necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
We indicate the purpose clearly, so that a customer can provide their personal information at their discretion.
When the need to use a customer’s personal information for any purpose that goes beyond the stated purpose of use arises, we notify a customer to that effect and obtain the customer’s consent before using the information for such purpose.
- 3. Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
- We will not provide personal information to a third party except for the following cases.
1.when we obtain the prior consent of a customer.
2.when we are required by laws and regulations, or by order of official body such as police, to provide personal information.
- 4. Disclosure of Personal Information
- When a customer requests the disclosure of their own personal information, we will respond promptly complying with “Act on the Protection of Personal Information” except for the following cases.
1.when there is a possibility of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of a third party.
2.when there is a possibility of significant impediments to our company’s business operations.
3.when the request would violate other laws or regulations.
- 5. Correction, Deletion, and Ceasing Utilization of Personal Information
- In case that personal information of a customer that is owned by our company is erroneous, the customer may request that we correct or delete such personal information based on the procedures determined by our company.
In case that we have deemed it necessary to respond to a request made by a customer, we shall correct or delete the relevant personal information complying with “Act on the Protection of Personal Information” without delay.
In case that a customer has requested the cease utilization of personal information, we shall perform utilization cessation of personal information based on “Act on the Protection of Personal Information” without delay.
- 6. Policy Review
- The content of the Policy may be amended and reviewed at our discretion.
The Policy after amendment shall become effective at the time at which the same has been posted on the website.
- 7. Contact Us
- 8. Usage of Cookie
A cookie is a function that sends data from a web server to the user’s browser and then references the data.
It is not used to collect customer’s personal information.
They are used for customer’s convenience, and to customize functions for the next visit to our website.
They may also be used for statistical analyses, such as a record of how many times our website has hits.
A Customer can refuse to accept cookies by changing the settings in their browser program.
We use Google Analytics to understand the usage status of our Services.
- Google Analytics Terms of Service
- Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
Date first published: January 25, 2006
Date last updated: November 5, 2020